Friday, March 2, 2007

my running buddy


i am so happy to be out running again after a long pregnant pause! hahaha. the best part is, my running buddy is my daddy, the guy who got me running in the first place. i ran my first 5k with him and we have big plans for more races this summer. it is fun to get bundled up and go out in the cold to hang out with him, but it will be even more fun when it warms up a bit! on the rare days when the temperature hits the 50's we take asher out in the jogging stroller so he can join in the fun. he is as excited for spring as i am!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I swear our dad is the cutest little podgey that there is! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

If you can go out in the freezing cold, snowy weather, I should be able to drag my tooshie out of bed in the morning to exercise in my warm home!! I wish I had your energy!

spyderette said...

i have to second that...the one about our cute little podgey! and the one about dragging my lazy butt up to do some yoga.