Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween!

we went to the pumpkin patch with pat & kelli and matt & bonnie the other night. when we got there we realized the camera was out of batteries, so bonnie took some photos for us. then her camera ran out of batteries! ugh! we had fun but ended up with seven pumpkins. i have this illness where i feel bad for inanimate objects and once i pick out a pumpkin, i can't just leave it in the patch! it turned out that i picked out 4 and will picked out 3 so we had to take all seven. luckily it was dollar night at the pumpkin patch, but everyone else kept looking at us like we were crazy. i guess they are right!



9 comments:

One Tired Mom said...

Every pumpkin needs a good home. I'm glad to see you're doing your part.

spyderette said...

super cute! silly pumpkin-loving girl! you know, you take take a trick from mom and spray paint the leftover pumpkins metallic (silver, copper, gold) for thanksgiving decor. ;)

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Seven pumkins are better than none. I am a slacker and didn't pull out a single Halloween decoration. People probably think we are Jehovahs Witness or something. I always feel bad for the Christmas trees that don't get picked.

Lindsey said...

Sis, those are really cute pictures, I love you in the pumpkin patch gathering as many as your little arms can carry!

Shelly said...

I love these pictures!! We were so boring this year and didn't even buy a pumpkin!! I can't believe how big Asher is getting.

One Tired Mom said...

This has nothing to do with Halloween, but there's nowhere else to post a comment regarding your love for Edward Cullen. So here goes . . . you're going to have to beat me to him.

mindi said...

um, daisy. no offense, but i can totally take you.

Em said...

how fun are all your pumpkins! i wish we had a buck pumpkin patch. i love pumpkins. :) how have you guys been? we're great. travis loves his job at alltel and i'm loving mine at the children's hospital in microbiology. i'm due 2 february. i just entered the 3rd trimester a few weeks ago. it's crazy! we're so excited.

Mark and Kory Hawk said...

Ditto on the whole Edward Cullen thing. And I could easily take both of you. Sorry girls but sometimes the truth hurts!