i have to admit, i was a little worried. after we bought him the car for his birthday, he wouldn't even try walking. he'd just hop on the car, drive to his desired destination, get off and play awhile, then hop back on and drive somewhere else. at church last week there was a cute girl walking around and he wanted to impress her, so he smiled and walked on over to her. oh the power we have over men.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I don't walk much either now that I have a car.
hooray! he walks! and of course it was for a girl. isn't that why men do everything?
Wow! I can't believe how big he is getting! I also can't believe how well decorated your house is. We still have a jack o' lantern picture from Halloween that James made hanging from our mantle :) Also, just a quick thank you for that great marshmallow shooter...it is quite the hit in my middle school. Let's just say that I have attacked a few teacher's classrooms with it... You guys are the best, hope to see you in a few weeks.
You might have to start putting the tree decorations on the top half of the Christmas tree now that he is walking. He is so adorable!
Oh man! I love how he kicks his little feet out when he walks. What a cutie!
I am very impressed with your very merry Christmas decor. I don't even have stockings for the babies :(
Hey Mindi, i got your comment on my blog(haven't been checking it lately). I don't know your e-mail address so here is my address 37 Ernst Dr. Glen Carbon, IL 62034.
I just got your ADORABLE Christmas card. (great mind think alike) So cute. I wish we could have a white Christmas. Also, thank you so much for the gift. Tell your sis thanks so much also. I am so excited to try the blankets out. I will write an offical thank-you card but it could take a few years ;)
We just received you card in the mail yesterday. I LOVE it! My favorite is Asher's tongue. How did you manage that one. It's adorable. It's great to hear you're doing well. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment