Wednesday, January 23, 2008

secret weapon



this thing has changed my life. seriously. it took about a month of linds telling me how much she LOVED hers for me to break down and buy one. next time i will listen, sis. what is the worst part of sweeping? trying to get all those damn dust bunnies collected in the dust pan. it makes me sooo grumpy. but with this little beauty there is none of that! this thing will suck up whole cheerios and tiny little carpet fibers. i can't talk it up enough. definately worth the $30. and here is a little tip. if you go to the swiffer website they will send you a coupon book for $5 off. i bought my mom one for her birthday and she loves it too!
so there you have it, my secret house-cleaning weapon: the swiffer sweeper vac.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you doubted me after my tip years ago about the Magic Eraser. I have been telling mom for months how great it is... good to see she knows now.

Liz said...

Wow Mindi! You really DO hate get-away dust bunnies don't you??? I had no idea you had such anger toward them! LOL! You crack me up...but maybe I'll have to get me one.

Joe and Amy said...

I can't tell you how many times I've been at Costco, so close to buying one, but everytime, I ask someone around me if they've used one before...and everytime I get the same answer....no, have you? Thanks for your long awaited testimonial!

The Cook Fam said...

How does it do with pretzels, cereal, pieces of bread? Sounds like a great thing to have around.