Wednesday, May 7, 2008

california

after arizona we drove to california to meet my family. we stayed at this great condo in seal beach that was right on the beach


the thugs were excited to be reunited after a week of being on their own. they overdid it though and caused so much trouble that liam got sent home early.


tara and liz, that is ruby's diner you can see on the pier over my shoulder : )


i should have taken more pictures, it was gorgeous.

3 comments:

mom2four said...

It looks sooo gorgeous there!!! Why didnt you take me with you I would of went to Arizona too you know. Sometimes I really miss it.

Lima Bean said...

Yippee! I'm so glad Mindi's back to the blogging world. We've missed you girl. What fun to see all these pictures of your cute family. It makes me realize I REALLY need a vacation.

Liz said...

You guys look about as cold as we were on the beach when we went! It's beautiful, but way too windy!