Sunday, March 15, 2009

precious little tiny

after a MONTH of illness in our home, tiny and i are finally out of quarantine so we went to bonnie's to take pictures yesterday.
i LOVE this little pretty. so precious.














16 comments:

Liz said...

Those are PRICELESS!!! I LOVE the one with her tongue sticking out! She's beautiful!

Lindsey said...

I too enjoy her licking your shirt. She is adorable and looking bigger than ever!

Lima Bean said...

oh, thanks for posting those, mind. she is gorgeous like her mama.

mom2four said...

She is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her when I come down to Utah next week.

spyderette said...

such a super-cutie! love the tongue out pic and #9 from the top...in that one she looks like shaylynn a little...definite swenson vibe happening.

lindsey v said...

oh mindi, she is so sweet! what darling pictures!

Kelli said...

She's beautiful. I love the one where she's looking up at her mama. The third one down looks like Shaylynne.

sara said...

She is supper cute. I am so glad everyone if feeling better.

sara said...

Don't you hate when you type to many p's.

naturaljoy said...

she's precious, I'm so glad she's here.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

My heavens!!! Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Both of you that is. Seriously, she is a beautiful baby. (I never say it if I don't truly mean it) I do see more of you in her than Will. It is only fair though. Will has an an adorable little mini-me in Ash. How is you incision healing? Any infection???

Nat said...

Honna, your new little one is adorable!! Love all those pictures!

Gina said...

She is so beautiful. those are such fun pictures to have.

Lori said...

She is so beautiful and very talented in front of the camera. I LOVE these shots! You are a beautiful mommy.

Lizzy on the Counter said...

mindi, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. I will tell DB of your hello. We can't wait to see more pics of your newest darling.

tookiecramer said...

What a doll. Congratualtions! She is a sweetie. You look beautiful too.