Saturday, September 22, 2007

seven years!

will and i celebrated our seventh anniversary today by putting in a sprinkler system! (pretty romantic, eh?) we had a babysitter lined up so we could at least go out tonight, but after working in the yard all day we were too exhausted! we may be getting old, but seven years and two kids later i love you more than ever baby. happy seventh!















9 comments:

mom2four said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey said...

Sis!!! I didn't even remember! Happy Anniversary! Aw, I feel so bad now... I just gotta know, was there any debriefing?

Joe and Amy said...

Happy 7 Anniversary! A sprinkler system, what a modern gift! I won't ask about Lindsey's comment about debriefing, I can only imagine!

spyderette said...

happy anniversary to my super-cute sis! oh, and tee-hee "de-briefing". our sis is so funny, don't you think, sis?

Hill said...

Happy Anniversary, your sis is a perve:)

mindi said...

so linds and jake watch prison break and apparently they are always saying, "take him in there and debrief him" and they think it means they are gonna rip the unders right off the poor guy. she just told me this the day before when i asked if jake could come over and debrief me on our sprinkler system. hahaha sis. you are so funny.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

No way, seven years! That is nuts. You guys are so adorable. The other night Kenny and I were in bed at 8:30. We feel old too. I promise I will call you soon. (when I am not getting peed on or feeding a baby :> It's all worth it though!!!)

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Okay Mindi, I am such a dork. I went to call you this afternoon and I don't have your number. Reason being, I washed my cell phone with the laundry, oops. So, I just got a new phone and I guess your new number was saved to the phone not my SIM card. Can you help me out?

Jeff F said...

Congrats to you both! We miss you guys!
Jeff and Kristine