Friday, March 7, 2008

ball!

asher has some sort of radar for finding balls everywhere we go. when we are out running he starts to cry if we go too far between seeing one. a couple of weeks ago when we were out he got really excited and started yelling ball! ball! ball! but neither me or my dad could see one. i finally realized he could see the moon and thought it was a ball... you know, a big white ball that was sort of stuck in the sky.


asher, grandpa, and the ball


asher and grandpa

2 comments:

Liz said...

I laughed out LOUD when I read this one. I can't believe how much that boy loves balls! I can just hear him now saying "ba! ba!" Anytime my kids know you're on your way over, they are scouring the house trying to find all the bouncy balls they can, because they know how much JOY it brings to him. Oooh! He's so adorable!

spyderette said...

so funny! i love it. i miss our cute daddy too. you're lucky you get to spend so much time with him!